June 3, 2011 – Meaningful use incentives are improving adoption of electronic health records among small physician practices, but meaningful use itself is blocking further development of EHRs, which raises new barriers to adoption. That's what the CEO of a major health information technology vendor told members of Congress on June 2.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!