Cisco’s winning ISA entry is a classic enterprise data warehouse overhaul, albeit on a larger than typical scale. The migration involved more than 300 FTEs including 150 ETL architects/developers, 75 BI architects/developers, 10 DBAs, 20 project managers and 20 SMEs. Over the course of the project, the user audience has evolved from 6,000 to more than 20,000 business users.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!