Business managers are taking control of more decisions regarding the use of cloud computing in organizations, according to a new study from Capgemini. The consulting firm also finds businesses are taking an incremental rather than an all or nothing approach to adopting cloud services, starting with new applications. Legacy systems, the report says, are mostly being left where they are for the time being.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!