Calcey Technologies, a professional services company that provides online services including cloud, mobile and social services for enterprises worldwide, said on Monday that it migrated its Xaffo cloud-based social media monitoring tool from Google Cloud to Amazon Web Services. A spokesperson for the company said it migrated to AWS because "we found AWS to be [more] reliable and less time-consuming" for testing and debugging applications.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!