February 3, 2012 – Insurers have used customer relationship management (CRM) systems for years to gain greater insights into their clients' preferences, so they can better serve them and uncover new marketing and sales opportunities. But with ongoing changes in customer behavior, such as the growing use of the Internet, social media and mobile devices to gather information about services and policies, companies are re-evaluating their CRM systems and strategies to best respond to the shifts.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!