April 26, 2012 – While not always the biggest money makers in the information management market, segments that deal in health care and education data will both continue to see a spike in mergers and acquisitions due to a mix of innovation and regulation, according to new analysis from Berkery Noyes.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!