The BI market place is flooded with a variety of solutions, making it difficult to pick the right solution that best meets specific business challenges. Data warehouse appliances, analytical databases, advanced analytics, predictive analytics, what-if models, advanced visualization and cloud computing only touch the surface of what organizations are doing in relation to their analytics framework. And, in addition to the types of applications, hardware, software and delivery choices, there are also a variety of outlooks on BI development and deployment. Building versus buying, customization as opposed to best of breed implementations, or open source instead of proprietary solutions are all preferences that remain unique to companies, BI practitioners and developers.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!