According to an IDC survey of 105 enterprise business and technology professionals, centralized IT operations and technology standardization are growing as the pressure to align IT with business processes increases. Yet users continue to underestimate the time frame for developing business innovation from their technology investments. To avoid expensive project failures and increase the success of managing business services, IDC believes that infrastructure management offers the greatest impact on revenue for businesses.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!