No matter what business you are in, your company’s data is a crucial raw material. Information lets you maximize production efficiency, market products effectively and plan for the future. The problem, however, is that much corporate data is of very poor quality. A recent survey of the financial services industry by analytical software provider MathWorks, for example, found that almost 70 percent of the respondents view quality – not quantity – as their biggest data challenge.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!