Agile is a widely accepted software development methodology, well suited for business use because it allows organizations to gain a better understanding software projects and reduce the overall risk of software development. It is critical that users thoroughly understand the agile process in order to avoid common pitfalls that can cause delays.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!