Big data is often characterized by three Sís:
- The size or quantity of the data in question (generally huge);
- The speed at which new data is gathered (typically extremely fast);
- And how the data is structured (which it often isnít, meaning itís completely unstructured or semi-structured data).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!