Mobile technology is a top-five technology priority for 77 percent of global C-level business leaders, and 43 percent ranked it as the top or No. 2 priority, according to the “Accenture Mobility Insights Report 2014.” Accenture, a business and technology consulting firm, attributed mobile technology’s importance to it being an enabler of other digital technologies, including social, mobile, analytics, cloud and connected products, and said those reporting exceptional return on investment shared a number of traits.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!