January 4, 2012 – Even with more software acquisitions and mergers in 2012 compared with the year prior, their overall value dropped $12 billion, though there were market strengths in infrastructure and specialty offerings, according to a recap of software M&A transactions by Berkery Noyes.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!