Boston, Mass., Jan 27, 2000– Interactive Strategies, Inc. (ISI), a technology-based Internet services firm and a leading provider of interactive marketing solutions to advertisers nationwide, announced it has changed its name to HookMedia, Inc. The new name is a result of ISI’s desire to adopt a name that reflects the firm’s core business while establishing a brand that is both memorable and trademark protected.
In addition to a new name, other changes for the company include a move from Natick, Mass., to Boston and the launch of a new Web site, www.hookmedia.com. The Web site is another element of the branding initiatives undertaken by the company.
HookMedia will continue to offer the former ISI’s full range of internet services including the planning, placement and optimization of interactive media, proprietary reporting, analysis and database services as well as advisory services. All of the announced changes are effective immediately.
Information about HookMedia’s interactive services can be found at www.hookmedia.com.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!