I almost couldn't get myself to purchase a book called Super Crunchers. The thinking was that such a title is more indicative of a Fox News Channel special investigation piece than a book on business intelligence (BI). Rupert Murdoch the new BI guru? It just doesn't seem right. Fortunately, you can't always judge a book by its title. Turns out there's a lot to like about Super Crunchers - and lots of lessons for BI, including several noted in previous OpenBI Forums. Turns out as well that the author eats his own dog food, with even the Foxian title the result of "super crunching."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!