Henry Paulson, the U.S. Treasury Secretary, is proud of U.S. laws that enforce openness. In an article he authored in the Financial Times1 Paulson said, "Accurate and transparent financial reporting is vital to the integrity of our capital markets and the strength of the U.S."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!