The May OpenBI Forum is the third of a series. For the second time this year, I've changed the topic of a column at the 11th hour based on something I've recently read. This time, that something is a business book, The Halo Effect - and the Eight Other Business Delusions That Deceive Managers, by Phil Rosenzweig. The Halo Effect, an easy three-hour read, is destined to be one of the best business books of 2007 - or any year for that matter. And since much of the book's content challenges the validity and interpretation of popular business research, its concerns are quite similar to those of the OpenBI Forum's two latest columns on validity, design and BI.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!