Traditional software models are breaking, virtual businesses are as real as the Internet and six billion customers around the world are up for grabs. In a revolution unparalleled since telecom deregulation: start-ups, tech titans, investment bankers and industry leaders are betting - big - that software-as-a-service (SaaS) in all its permutations and Web services are the new world order in which the customer rules. Who will thrive? Who will not? And - most importantly - why?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!