Some employees are fearful when they learn that their organization is about to formally embark on a performance management journey. When they hear words such as measurements, accountability and consequences, their reaction is "Uh-oh! The good times are over! There will be no place to hide anymore. Management is going to rigorously sort out the underperformers from the overperformers. I may not continue to get the raise or bonus that I am accustomed to."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!