In case you have not noticed, there is a sea change occurring in how the capital markets allocate financial capital to organizations to fuel growth and prosperity. Private equity funds are displacing public capital markets managed by international stock exchanges.1 Widespread adoption of the performance management framework is increasing, but will the emergence of private equity funds accelerate the application of performance management methodologies?2
Who are the Participants in Capital Markets?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!