March's OpenBI Forum column is the first of a two-part series on validity, design and business intelligence (BI). Part 1 offers a light introduction to the concepts of validity and design, using a sports example as an illustration. From there, we transition to a more formal discussion of the connections between strategy, validity, design and BI. Part 2 expands on the content, adding more sophisticated BI designs and examples.
His'n and Your'n
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!