Do you wish your organization were performing better? Of course, the answer is yes. And a "yes" answer will be more emphatic from those of you whose organizations are struggling. We all worry about our livelihood. Similar to the "nature versus nurture" question about whether one's genes or environment contributes more to an individual's personality and character, I pose this question: What influences an organization's future performance more - the competence of its current executive management team or the momentum or excess baggage of its culture?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!