Organizations increasingly want to better understand their revenues and costs and, in particular, the behavior of factors that drive these top and middle lines of the bottom-line profit equation. The reason for increased interest in more detail is obvious: The margin for decision error is getting slimmer. Mistakes in poor product selection, wrong channel options or improper customer targeting can no longer be offset by good choices made elsewhere in a business.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!