In the October OpenBI Forum, we had the good fortune of introducing our DM Review audience to Gary King, David Florence Professor of Government and Director of the Institute for Quantitative Social Science (IQSS) at Harvard University, for the first in a series of three interview columns. Gary's charter was to begin educating the readership in the area of quantitative social science (QSS) methods and how they relate to BI.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!