As organizations embrace the full vision of performance management - not just the narrow financial definition of better budgeting, planning and control - they frequently ask, "Where should we start?" Some may be eager to begin with a balanced scorecard, others by measuring channel and customer profitability. Still others want to take it to the limit by redesigning their core business processes.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!