IBM introduced a fully integrated and scalable data warehouse solution for Linux that combines software, server, and storage resources to maximize business intelligence and information management performance for enterprises. The IBM Data Warehousing Balanced Configuration Unit for Linux (BCU) combines DB2 Data Warehouse Edition and eServer 326m running on Linux with TotalStorage DS4800.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!