Strategic direction setting is a major role of the executive team, whose members must answer the question, "Where we do we want to go?" Then it becomes the job of the rest of the organization to help determine the best path for executing the strategy. That is, managers and employee teams must help executives answer the question, "How are we going to get there?"
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!