Our fathers worked for the boss, and when they left the office at five o'clock, they left their job worries behind. Today's managers and employees work and worry nearly 24x7 - and probably for someone other than their bosses on the organizational chart. What has caused this shift, and who is this new boss? The answers to these questions are the Internet and the recently empowered customer, respectively. The Internet, with its powerful search engines and near-instant gratification, has irreversibly shifted power from sellers to buyers. Every supplier of products and services is scrambling to become more customer-focused.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!