Pervasive Software Inc., a global value leader in data infrastructure software, announced it plans to contribute source code for DTrace probes to the PostgreSQL community. DTrace probes provide a superior interface for monitoring the PostgreSQL engine and allow for more effective tuning. Pervasive also formally welcomed Sun Microsystems to the PostgreSQL community and applauded new support of PostgreSQL through the Solaris 10 Operating System. In January 2005, Pervasive introduced the first integrated set of open source support and services for the PostgreSQL database from an established database company.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!