Performance management is now more correctly being defined as a much broader umbrella concept of integrated methodologies - much broader than its previously misconceived, narrow definition as simply being better strategy, financial budgeting and control. What could possibly be an even broader definition? My belief is performance management is only part - but a crucial, integral part - of how an organization realizes its strategy to maximize its value to stakeholders, both in commercial and public sector organizations. This means that performance management must be encompassed by a broader overarching concept - intelligent risk management.
Why Intelligent Risk Management?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!