Financial Executives Research Foundation (FERF), the research affiliate of Financial Executives International (FEI), has published a comprehensive report, "Control Deficiency Reporting," relating to the internal control requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley. The analysis is based on 968 internal control deficiencies and 1,000 remediation actions disclosed by 329 companies in their various SEC filings between November 1, 2003 and October 31, 2004.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!