Over the course of the last couple of articles we have been speaking about the different types of data integration strategies that are available. One of the consistent questions that we receive as feedback is, "How do we determine which method is right for our enterprise?" It is safe to say that there is no such thing as a one size fits all answer. Even within the same enterprise, varying groups may have needs that preclude one tool being right for every situation.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!