A few months ago my wife and I were picking up some bargains in a major department store. The store was having a special housewares sale, and we came armed with a discount coupon. The clerk we were dealing with suggested that we open a new credit account with the store, since that would give us an even bigger discount for the day. We took this advice and purchased quite a few items which were not in stock. The clerk assured us they would be shipped in due course and even gave use exact dates when they would arrive.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!