Most people would agree that having a complete and understandable statement for every business rule is a worthy goal. Indeed, a lot of effort has been devoted to techniques for constructing rules statements that meet this goal. Yet, I have to wonder if rule statements that really work are always attainable and if spending a great deal of time on them is justified.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!