SAS, a leader in business intelligence, announces the immediate availability of enhanced interoperability between SAS' and IBM's data mining offerings. SAS and IBM are the first companies to deliver production software that implements an extended version of the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) 2.1 standard, providing customers with the capability to rapidly integrate new predictive and descriptive models in operational systems without manual interference.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!