San Francisco -- I just returned from two days at Predictive Analytics World in San Francisco. I must admit, my expectations weren't very high. I'm not enthusiastic about version one of just about anything, a reticence that has generally served me well. This time was an exception. Kudos to conference chair Eric Siegel and producers Prediction Impact, Inc. and Rising Media Ltd.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!