Imagine if an organization had a chief performance officer (such as Nancy Killefer, who was recently appointed by President Obama) and a small department that assisted line managers with the application of various methodologies in the performance management framework. Further imagine if that department had a help desk. Here are some questions, including answers from help desk staff members, which might be fielded:
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!