November 28, 2007 - SQL Power Group announced that it is offering prizes to the open source developer community, challenging them to "make or break" their newest free software offering, the Power*MatchMaker Data Cleansing Tool.
With their "Make it or Break It" contest, SQL Power Group is challenging anyone in the worldwide community to find flaws (bugs) in their new Power*MatchMaker software.
The Power*MatchMaker is a Data Cleansing Tool that can be run on any database platform to maximize data quality.
While the prizes are not necessarily extravagant (USB flash drives and T-Shirts are the current spoils), there are certainly the bragging rights that come from wearing a limited-edition T-shirt that gloats (and proves) to fellow developers "I AM a better programmer than you."
For information about the Power*MatchMaker contest, visit http://www.sqlpower.ca/makeitorbreakit
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!