Business intelligence first emerged as a technology specialization in the mid-90s and, since then, it has evolved nonstop. But not since its early days has BI undergone such a dramatic period of innovation. Now, a series of technology advancements are converging to change how we think about BI, the ways we use data and analytics, and the role that BI plays in the enterprise. While each is important in its own right, each trend also acts as an enabler and driver, forming a virtual cycle of innovation that’s already transforming BI as we know it.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!