November 8, 2010 -- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison testified in a California courtroom that he would have charged rival SAP $4 billion for copyrighted software that was improperly downloaded by a former SAP subsidiary in 2005.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!