Managing the lifecycle of IT infrastructure components has likely never been more important. Deciding when to retire or extend the life of hardware such as servers, mainframes, network equipment and other large systems can have a huge impact on costs, energy consumption and how effectively IT delivers services to insurance firms and their customers.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!