During a recent business trip to Rome, I had some weekend time to be a tourist. How can anyone not admire the incredible structural achievements of Italian sculptors, artists and architects? Theres the Pantheon, the Coliseum, the Spanish steps and all the wonderful piazzas. And of course, there are all of the churches, including St. Peters Basilica in the Vatican.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!