Computing networks are collections of hardware and information networks connected to one another by wire, wireless, cable, fiber, Internet or other means. Typical purpose-built uses include local-area networks (LAN) wide-area networks (WAN) and storage-area networks (SAN).
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016