On a daily basis, people throughout organizations use technology to accomplish a multitude of tasks. However, it's often not apparent how interdependent those tasks are, nor how interconnected the user community is. A natural organizational myopia restricts our vision to seeing only what is right in front of us, which most of the time is not a person - it's a computer screen.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!