Predictive analytics is a hot topic at the moment.The power of predictive analytics is getting a lot of coverage, and software vendors are touting the latest and greatest in technology and algorithms. Yet most companies are just getting started with predictive analytics. In fact, most have yet to produce a single successful predictive analytics project. As a result, one of the most common questions I get asked in my consulting practice is, "Where do I start with predictive analytics?"
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!