It doesn’t rank with good versus evil or even dogs versus cats, but the relationship between marketing and IT has its own history of conflict. The dynamic is simple: Marketers feel neglected by corporate IT, so they hire outside vendors to run their systems. This makes it even more difficult for corporate IT to help marketers, who then rely on IT even less.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!