In his 2002 State of the Union address, President George W. Bush described the countries of Iran, Iraq and North Korea as “the axis of evil.” The use of these loaded words generated quite a bit of controversy, but remains one of the most memorable phrases from the Bush presidency.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!