"If I want to track a bad guy, I would look at all the things that can be tracked. I would track his credit cards, I would track when he swipes a badge at a parking lot, I'd track his EZ-Pass and I'd want some analytics that transform the relevant parts of the data into dots of locations and times."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!