As I write this, I'm reminded that 10 years have passed since the NASDAQ index was at an all-time high and we were at the pinnacle of the dot-com bubble. In recollecting those heady days, it seems to me there was a spirit that still haunts us today. It is coolness, and in honor of the anniversary, it is worth a little analysis.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!