Master data management has gained importance in today's complex and harsh global business landscape due to demanding suppliers, trading partners and customers as well as financial challenges and government regulations. Despite the recent economic crisis, analyst firms have declared MDM to be "recession proof" as businesses strive to dramatically reduce costs, meet compliance reporting mandates, deliver increased sales and marketing effectiveness, and provide superior service to customers and suppliers. MDM and its variants - customer data integration, product information management and data governance - all significantly contribute to these tactical business priorities.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!